Learn How to Get Noticed for the Opportunities You Want
What should you put on your resume (or leave out)? What is a cover letter for?
You finally come across a job you want to apply for. As you get ready to upload your resume, fears creep in. What if something’s missing, or you’ve included things that are irrelevant? Does this piece of paper really represent your talents and skills the best it can?
You know that the job market is competitive. Dozens or even hundreds of people may apply to the position you want. What’s going to make your resume stand out from the slush pile?
You can’t control the process, but you can control what hiring managers see. And your resume and cover letter can communicate with them in a way that will get your foot in the door for an interview.
You just need a chance — and that’s what the “Cut Through the Noise” Resume & Cover Letter Kit is designed to give you.
"As a copywriter for Michael Hyatt & Company, Anna did an excellent job of communicating our values and translating the key benefits of our products to our audience. Her sales copy was a vital component in numerous campaigns that accelerated our business growth and expanded our customer base."
- Michael Hyatt, New York Times and Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author
Learn How to Stand Out in the Job Market
I’m Anna McKenzie, and I’d like to help you get noticed for the opportunities you want.
I’m a professional copywriter, author, and the owner of CreativeDemand. I’ve written sales copy for New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling authors, worked with national and global brands, and helped business owners sell millions of dollars worth of products online.
I believe that everyone deserves a chance to get their foot in the door. Having a great resume and cover letter are part of marketing your skill set to employers, but it's not something you learn in school. You need to understand what to write (or not write) that will help you get into the interview room so you can have a real conversation about the opportunity you want.
The "Cut Through the Noise" Resume & Cover Letter Kit will break down the essentials of marketing your skills so you can get the attention of hiring managers.
What You’ll Learn in the "Cut Through the Noise" Resume & Cover Letter Kit
This kit will give you straightforward instructions and easy-to-use templates to help you market your skill set to potential employers. Here’s what’s inside:
- A 16-page PDF with the critical information you need to know about organizing and editing your resume and writing a cover letter that will get attention.
- A quick overview video showing you what the PDF contains and what to remember as you get started.
- A plain text resume template you can use if you’re starting from scratch or need to reformat your current resume.
- A cover letter video that explains exactly how to use the cover letter template, which has been tested with employers and has helped people get interviews.
- A cover letter template that is completely filled out with a sample and ready to customize for the job opportunities you’ve been looking at.
Once you get ahold of this material, you won’t want to apply for another job without using the principles you’ve learned in the kit. It’s time to get noticed!
Get Instant Access to the "Cut Through the Noise" Resume & Cover Letter Kit
Interested in a Writing Career? Get All the Skills You Need in One Package.
If you're interested in a full-time writing career, I strongly recommend that you enroll in the Transformation Copywriting™ course.
You’ll learn premium copywriting skills you can use to build your business and career. You’ll also receive The “Cut Through the Noise” Resume and Cover Letter Kit for FREE with your enrollment, in addition to other bonuses, such as…
- The Writing Business Starter Kit, a 6-lesson video series that will teach you the logistics of starting a writing business, how to get clients, and how to build a brand that will drive referrals.
- The Content Writing Crash Course, a 6-lesson video course that will teach you how to write content staples like press releases, research articles, and informative, SEO-friendly blog posts (templates included!).
- 47 Ways to Make Money as a Copywriter, a PDF which will give you a sense of what deliverables you can offer and what you can specialize in to make money as a writer.
… and more!
If you really want to get equipped to succeed as a full-time writer — especially if you’re just out of school or pivoting from a different career — Transformation Copywriting and all the bonuses that come with it can give you the resources and confidence you need.LEARN MORE
“As a creative entrepreneur, I wanted to use my platform to help others build a life of impact and income. I teamed up with Anna to distill and clarify our messaging. Our influence and platform has grown every month in profit and impact.”
- Noah Elias, author, speaker, mentor, artist, founder of Noah Fine Art, Noah University, and NoahElias.net
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
I believe you’ll see the value in this kit right away. But in the event that you aren’t completely satisfied, just reach out and let me know. I'll ask for your feedback and provide a full refund. You won't be stuck with this kit if you feel like it isn't a good fit for you! You can contact me and get your money back.
“Anna McKenzie is my go-to guide for marketing insights and copywriting. She’s helped me understand that selling is really about serving, marketing is about creating meaningful relationships, and being who I truly am is the best way to build my business. Not only that, working with Anna has led to tangible, measurable results and growth. Learning from her has truly been a turning point in my professional journey. I only wish I’d had the benefit of her brilliance sooner.”